Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

The Perks of Selling to a Cash Buyer



I have some exciting news about a cash buyer in the area. Do you know the benefits of selling to a cash buyer? Find out here.


Selling a home? Click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation

I have some exciting news regarding cash offers: I have a buyer looking to purchase properties in the Phoenix area—upwards of 100 to 150 properties.

Cash buyers make it very simple for sellers. When you accept an offer from a cash buyer, you won’t

have to go through the hassle of putting it on the market, having to clean it up for showings, or having to stage it.


Cash buyers make the process simple for sellers.

I can help find a cash buyer and make the close of escrow a lot shorter. You’ll still have your needs as a seller met, and you can still sell it right at market value.

If you’re interested in selling your home and would like to explore the option of a cash buyer, we can set up a time to talk about your situation and the options available to you. Feel free to reach out to me. I’d be glad to help.